- 4 Berth
- 35,000 Miles
- 200 HP
- Front wheel drive
- Fixed Bed
- Excellent Body Condition
- Excellent Mechanical Condition
- Taxed Until 04/2014
- 2 Owners
- Chassis Model: TAG AXLE ALKO
- 4 Travelling Seats
- Right Hand Drive
- 2800 cc
- End Bedroom
- 8.2 m Length
- 5.5 kg MTPLM
- Excellent Interior Condition
- Excellent Overall Condition
- MOT Until 04/2014
- Chassis Make: FIAT
Cruise Control, Large Garage (Heated), Double Floor (Heated), Integral Fresh and Grey Water Tanks (Heated), Fully Enclosed Awning with Windows, i Pod Connection, Integrated Sat Nav and Reversing Camera, 12V Lighting, 240V Lighting, Air Conditioning, Alarm, Blinds, CD Player, Central Heating, Cooker, Double Glazing, External Side Lockers, Fixed Double Bed, Mains Hookup, Oven, Radio, Satellite Dish Anti-Lock Brakes, Back Seat Safety Belts, Immobiliser, Brian James Small Car Trailer CAR NOT INCLUDED. 2006 06 REG, 35,000 MILES FROM NEW, RIGHT HAND DRIVE, FIAT 2.8 JTD, ALCO MAXI CHASSIS (TAG AXLE), ALLOY WHEELS, OYSTER 85 SAT SYSTEM, ELECTRIC FRONT BED, FIXED REAR SINGLE BEDS OR ONE MASSIVE DOUBLE BED, GARAGE AREA UNDER REAR BED, REVERSING CAMERA, FULLY ENCLOSED AWNING, 4 BERTH, 4 SEATBELTS, CAB AIR CON, LCD TV, SEPARATE SHOWER, LARGE FRONT LOUNGE AREA, DOMETIC LARGE FRIDGE WITH SEPARATE FREEZER, WOOD DASH, PIONEER AVIC SAT NAV SYSTEM, TOWBAR, CARPET SET, LARGE BATHROOM (REAR ENSUITE), TRUMA SAPHIRE AIR CON 230V, GAS OVEN/HOB/GRILL, PASSENGER FRONT DOOR, LARGE ELECTRIC FRONT SKYLIGHT, ALDE CENTRAL HEATING, CAT 1 ALARM. THIS VEHICLE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION MANY MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE, MANY ITEMS NOT LISTED. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. THIS UNIT COMPLETE WITH THE SMALL CAR COMBO IS THE ULTIMATE FOR LONG TERM TRAVELING AND EASY CITY ACCESS. IT IS EASY TO DRIVE YOU CAN TRAVEL TO ANY PLACE THAT A SMALL COUNTRY HOPPA BUS CAN ACCESS. £42,000
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices, is the price you’re paying a fair one?
- Make sure the motorhome has it’s log book. Without this you will never be the registered keeper and most insurance companies will refuse to insurance if it’s not in your name.
- Get as much information from the seller as you can. Ask about recent servicing, any problems with damp or any damaged appliances
- Take full stock of your potential purchase, what extras are included? (awnings, water carriers etc.)
- Can the seller demonstrate that all the interior appliances are fully functional and working? Replacing fridges, shower units and cookers can be very expensive.
- HPI check the vehicle, this will let you know if the motorhome is stolen, written off and gives you an indication on whether the mileage is correct.
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If something is being offered for sale at a much cheaper price than you would expect then ask yourself why.
If in doubt walk away. There are plenty of other motorhomes out there!
- Know what you wantBudget, size, weight restrictions
- Do your researchCompare prices, different models and layouts
- Motorhome Inspection ChecklistInterior, exterior, engine, electrics and history
- Tips on buying your motorhome security deviceHitch locks, alarms, immobilizers, wheel clamps
- Final ChecksCarry out registration, vehicle and history check
*For more information see our ‘Guidelines to buying with confidence’
Your Notes: Buying Checklist:
- V5c Registration Document Present?
- Tyres in good condition
- Lights work correctly
- Check flooring (inside and underneath) for any damp problems
- All appliances work correctly
- Motorhome is priced similarly to others in the market
- Does the motorhome have a lot of internal and external wear that indicates a hard life?
You may also like
Buyers Guide � Trader Publishing Limited 2013