- 2012 (12)
- 6 Berth
- 9,000 Miles
- 130 HP
- Front wheel drive
- 7.52 m Length
- 2.99 m Height
- 3,850 kg MTPLM
- 3,182 kg MIRO
- Excellent Interior Condition
- Excellent Overall Condition
- Full franchise service history
- Chassis Make: PEUGEOT
- Coach Built
- 6 Travelling Seats
- Right Hand Drive
- 2198 cc
- 2.42 m Width
- 3500 kg Payload
- Excellent Body Condition
- Excellent Mechanical Condition
- Taxed Until 06/2014
- 1 Owner
- Chassis Model: BOXER 335 ZUCKOFF TL HDI
6 berth, 6 seatbelt, 7.5m long coachbuilt. High spec with lots of extras.Rear U-shape lounge, cruise control, air-con, double-glazing, remote central locking. AL-KO AMC lightweight chassis. Alu-Tech bodyshell with over 8 years remaining manufacturer�?�?�?¢�?¢â�?�š�?¬�?¢â�?�ž�?¢s warranty and 2 years mechanical warranty. 2 swivel captain�?�?�?¢�?¢â�?�š�?¬�?¢â�?�ž�?¢s chairs, four additional seat belts. 105ah leisure battery. Truma Combi 6 boiler, blown air heating. Separate shower/wc in bathroom. Dometic fridge/freezer, Thetford �?�?�?¢�?¢â�?�š�?¬�?�?��?�??anti rattle oven�?�?�?¢�?¢â�?�š�?¬�?¢â�?�ž�?¢, Thetford 4 burner gas hob, Baumatic microwave. 100L fresh water tank with Whale autofill system. 100L waste water tank. CO2 & smoke detectors. Extras worth over �?�?â�?�š�?�??�?£7K include: Fiamma 4.5m awning with full zip privacy enclosure, superior Sigma (Thatcham Cat 2) alarm with remote which covers ALL openings incl external lockers, Avtex 18.5″ digital LED TV/DVD & aerial, top of the range colour reversing camera with TFT LCD monitor, Fiamma 4 cycle rear carrier, roof-mounted 120W solar panel. Full carpets, new and unused. Full habitation service completed July 2013 with 0% moisture reading. 1st yr mechanical/cab Peugeot service completed July 2013. £37,500
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices, is the price you’re paying a fair one?
- Make sure the motorhome has it’s log book. Without this you will never be the registered keeper and most insurance companies will refuse to insurance if it’s not in your name.
- Get as much information from the seller as you can. Ask about recent servicing, any problems with damp or any damaged appliances
- Take full stock of your potential purchase, what extras are included? (awnings, water carriers etc.)
- Can the seller demonstrate that all the interior appliances are fully functional and working? Replacing fridges, shower units and cookers can be very expensive.
- HPI check the vehicle, this will let you know if the motorhome is stolen, written off and gives you an indication on whether the mileage is correct.
- If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If something is being offered for sale at a much cheaper price than you would expect then ask yourself why.
If in doubt walk away. There are plenty of other motorhomes out there!
- Know what you wantBudget, size, weight restrictions
- Do your researchCompare prices, different models and layouts
- Motorhome Inspection ChecklistInterior, exterior, engine, electrics and history
- Tips on buying your motorhome security deviceHitch locks, alarms, immobilizers, wheel clamps
- Final ChecksCarry out registration, vehicle and history check
*For more information see our ‘Guidelines to buying with confidence’
Your Notes: Buying Checklist:
- V5c Registration Document Present?
- Tyres in good condition
- Lights work correctly
- Check flooring (inside and underneath) for any damp problems
- All appliances work correctly
- Motorhome is priced similarly to others in the market
- Does the motorhome have a lot of internal and external wear that indicates a hard life?
You may also like
Buyers Guide � Trader Publishing Limited 2013